Treatment and re-refining units
Used oils refiningLeroux & Lotz Technologies has developed a unique concept of modular plants for used oil re-refining, so as to offer a less-costly alternative for needs of Group II base oil re-refined from collected used oil. For instance, collected used oils can be re-refined for marine or farming machine applications.
LLT’s modular units for oil re-refining therefore contribute to protect the environment by optimizing resources and are economical solutions that are easy to implement.
Of complete modular conception, these units have several advantages:
- Possibility to assembly the units in isolated areas without any heavy mechanical or human resources
- Easy construction/dismantling
- Transportation by standard containers
- Fabrication and pre-commissioning in LLT workshop before delivery
Slop treatmentLeroux & Lotz Technologies propose the industrial solution for marine petroleum residues processing. Within a reduced operating site dimensions (100 m2), this modular unit can treat 10 m3/hour of slops to obtain two distillate fuels: a light cut (gasoline) and heavy fuel with year round specifications. Built in 4 modules that can be loaded in standard 40 ft containers, this plant can be operational on site within one week.
This recycling concept contributes towards the protection of the environment by presenting an alternative to the illegal sea dumping, a complete traceability of the processed residues and a control of the in conformity with the international regulations.
Advantages and benefits:From a fully modular conception by blocks "équipements", the suggested solution allows:
Contact : email@example.com
- Easy construction/dismantling requiring optimised space
- Only conventional handling and transportation means are required (standard containers)
- Complete fabrication and pre-commissioning in our workshop before shipment
- Valorisation of used oils, marine and industrial petroleum residues
- A rapid return on investment